Flasher and Solid State Flasher Products
DARE Electronics designs and manufactures flashers to MIL-F-26301 and other flashers with solid-state or electro-mechanical outputs.
Used on military, airborne, or ground support applications, DARE flashers and recycle timers can periodically turn on and off navigation, position, warning or indicating light or sense and indicate a malfunction in certain systems and activate an alarm.
Hermetically sealed and encapsulated for immunity to shock, vibration and environmental extremes, DARE flashers are designed and constructed to insure conformity with applicable military specifications, including:
- Temperature, vibration, shock, acceleration, and altitude per MIL-STD-810
- Voltage Transients per MIL-STD-704, and
- EMI per MIL-STD-461
Design features and option include:
- 28 VDC or 115 VAC 50 Hz, 60 Hz, or 400 Hz operation
- Single or multiple independent output channels
- Solid state or SPDT, DPDT, 3PDT, or 4PDT electromechanical outputs
Available in a wide variety of finishes, enclosures, connectors, and mounting arrangement, DARE flashers and recycle timers can be powered from sensing input lines or from separate AC or DC supply and supplied in inductive & lamp load models.
In addition, DARE can supply flashers and recycle timers that can be used as direct replacements for thermal or motor driven timers.