Frequency Sensor and Frequency Monitor Products
DARE’s frequency sensors and monitors are available in both AC powered and DC powered models in a wide variety of standard or custom enclosures.
Used in aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), ground power applications, and other military and industrial applications, DARE frequency sensors, monitors, and frequency sensing relays will protect equipment that is sensitive to fluctuations in power line frequency from damage due to over and / or under frequency conditions.
When the power line frequency is within the specified limits, the output of the frequency monitor will energize. When the frequency is over or under or outside the specified frequency range, the output relay of the frequency sensor will de-energize.
Among the many various types of frequency sensors, DARE offers:
- 400 Hz fixed and adjustable underfrequency and overfrequency sensors
- 400 Hz fixed and adjustable band pass frequency sensors
- 60 Hz fixed and adjustable underfrequency and overfrequency sensors, and
- 60 Hz fixed and adjustable band point frequency sensors
Design features include:
- Built-In Hysteresis to eliminate chatter due to small frequency changes, and
- Maximum circuit flexibility to meet your needs
In addition, DARE can manufacture frequency sensors, monitors, and frequency sensing relays that do not require supplementary (other than input) power to operate.